Soo because it has been rainy over here I have decided to start doing insanity so I took my fitness test today. It has been so long since I last did this. I’m sort of excited and scared, but I am hoping this will help me look better for my 21st birthday on the beach. ;)
Day 16: When did you first decide to lose weight?
This summer I decided at the end of June that I wanted to change as a whole person and so I started with my weight. So the end of June is when I decided that I was actually going to go for what I want. I won’t go back to the first time I decided I wanted to lose weight…I was too young and I made a lot of bad choices with it.
Day 13: Are you losing weight in a healthy or unhealthy way?
I am personally losing weight in a healthy way! With lots of exercise and eating a healthier diet. I considered resorting back to my old ways, however, I have been strong enough to go about this the healthy way. :)
So the summer is coming to a quick end and I am finding that I have less time to be on the computer let alone three blogs. Right now I have a tone of things going on in my life, not bad things just things so I am going to have to rework this blog a bit. So in the near future this is what is going to happen.
- Instead of weekly weigh ins I will be doing weigh ins every other week, that will actually be starting this week because this week is going to be very busy for me
- A one month progress update will be up on the 10th of August
- I am going to break the week down into days in which I post something specific so for example Monday I will post maybe a healthy recipe and say Wednesday I will post an exercise routine or singular exercise
- I will continue to fill my queue up and answer any personal messages
- I will also try and post a little personal/relatable tidbit or catch up every other day or so on top of my 30 challenge
- After the 30 challenge is there anything anyone would like to see more of personal or non-personal? Feel free to send me a message about what you think!